La Union – Dubbed as the “Surfing Capital of the North”. Due to its proximity and accessibility, La Union is definitely the most visited surfing destinations in the Philippines. La Union has a lot of tourist spots that locals should be proud of. Aside from being a surfing capital, La Union is also popular for local and foreign tourist because of its active nightlife. There are several bars along the main road that offers beachfront party experience, the most popular nightlife hotspot is the Flotsam & Jetsam.
- Round trip van transfers from Manila-La Union-Manila
- Toll fees, fuel & driver
- Tour guide & Tour Coordinator
- Meals that are not mentioned in the package
- Surfing lesson fee and surf board rental
- Jeepney Ride to Tangadan Falls (Php150.00/pax)
- Tangadan Guide Fee and Monster Jeep (Php250.00/pax)
- Entrance Fee at Thunderbird Resort (Php300.00/pax – Consumable
10:00 PM – Assembly time at designated pick up point
11:00 PM – ETD Manila
05:00 AM – ETA La Union (Breakfast – own acct)
06:00 AM – Registration
07:00 AM – Trekking starts to Tangadan Falls
12:00 PM – Halo Halo de Iloco Lunch (own account)
01:00 PM – Bahay na Bato, Macho Temple, Saint Peter and Paul Parish Church, Leaning Tower of Luna Ruins, Poro Point Light House, Our Lady of Namacpacan & Our Lady of Carmelite Monastery, Thunder Bird Resort & Grape Farm
05:30 PM – ETD La Union
• Tangadan Falls (trekking)
• Macho Temple
• Kamay na Bato
• Grape farm
• Leaning Tower of Luna Ruins
• Poro Point Light House
- Bring enough cash with you as the town has limited Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
- Bring your sunblocks, sunglasses, umbrellas and caps to protect yourself fro m the sun. Wear thin and light clothes to keep you comfortable.
- Exchange currency in Manila or at the airport before the tour to get fair rates.
- You will receive confirmation email instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam or Junk Folder or notify us via email.
- Your email confirmation is considered as your booking voucher.
- Once confirmation received, please contact the number found on your booking voucher via e-mail to get the driver’s details for your specific tour.
- The booking is valid on the date and time specified only .
- You must arrive at the meeting point on time. If your are late, the van will not wait for you.
- Please bring an identification card of each passenger on the day of the tour for identity verification.
- Child 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Child 4 years old and above is considered adult, please include them on the booking to ensure a seat.
- Big bags and luggage that require excessive space inside the van and can cause discomfort to others are not allowed. If you wish to bring big luggage with you, pls purchase a seat for your luggage as Luggage Seat.
- Once booked, no cancellations, refund or changes can be made.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for No-Shows or Late Arrivals.
- Activity will be cancelled where there is Force Majeure like typhoon, earthquake, strike, volcanic eruptions etc. You will be notified and refund will be given if u wish not to reschedule your tour or compensate with another tour.
For Cancelled Tour due to Force Majeure, you can choose any of the following:
- You are entitled to a full refund if you do not wish to exchange it with another Package Tour with different destination.
- After the cancellation has been made if permitted by the weather conditions, confirmation of rescheduled date of tour would be after 2-3 days.
- For weekend tour, tour will be automatically rescheduled the following week.
- You can choose alternative tour of the same price equivalent to the tour you purchased.
- You can avail another tour with higher price and pay the price difference.
- In case you choose a tour with lower price than the tour you purchased, no refund will be given for the price difference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes
- Please understand and comply the rules and regulations of the company upon signing.
- Let’s Get Travel has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and the likes.
- Some tourist spots might skip due to weather conditions and uncontrollable circumstances.
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Children/Young Adults ages eighteen (18) below alone are not legal to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of permissible age will be allowed.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written testimony/ document between the guest/s and the company will be denied.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than 2 weeks, the guest/s shall anticipate with low standards due to lack of preparation from having short notice.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animals shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse in any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food, activities, except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund to the company in a written contract in able to accomplish complete travel package.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost issues due to negligence and the likes.
- For Package Tours, cancelling less than 30 days before travel date your payment is automatically forfeited.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferable as long as the new person/s will provide the necessary documents needed the same day the listed guest cancelled, with the Letter of Intent to Cancel from the Lead Guest in replace of the new person/s and should send this letter and new guest’s ID not less than 5 days before your Travel Date or this person’s booking reservations will be automatically be forfeited.
- For Re-booking of Airline Tickets, the passenger will shoulder applicable fare, penalties, fees or fines requirements.
- The company will not be liable for any discrepancies that might happen such as deny for boarding and other immigration matters
- In circumstances wherein the passenger requires returning to point of origin, due to inadmissibility into a country of destination, and no refund will be given.
- Confirmed reservation is considered final. No Shows, re-booking or cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the reservation fee and booking deposit.
- LET’S GET TRAVEL is not liable for any accident or any unpleasant happening during the tour.