Bicol has one of the most diverse sets of tourist attractions in the Philippines. It has alluring natural features, remarkable historical structures, lively festivals, great food, and sought-after adventure destinations. It is where you can see the Mayon Volcano, a near perfect symmetrical conical active volcano which is located in Legazpi City, Albay.
Mayon Volcano is clearly one of the best things about Legazpi City. It is no doubt a majestic sight and it’s no wonder why a lot of the city’s attractions and activities are centered around it. However, a closer look will reveal that the city is more than meets the eye.
Legazpi is a charming and bustling city full of history, culture, and nature. It is a place where one can learn and enjoy at the same time. It definitely lives up to its tagline – a City of Fun and Adventure.
- Roundtrip air-conditioned van transfer Manila-Bicol-Manila
- 2 nights standard air-conditioned room accommodation (room sharing)
- Complimentary breakfast for 2 days
- Island hopping boat fees
- Usage of cottage at Subic Laki
- Fish feeding (1 plate/group)
- Toll fees, gas, driver’s meal and accommodation
- Permits, environmental fee and entrance fees
- Drive/Tour Guide/Tour Coordinator
- Adjustable itinerary for your preference
- Meals that are not mentioned in the package
- Snorkeling gear rentals
- Other activities not included in the package
- ATV rental
- Guide fee in Japanese Tunnel
<p>07:00 PM – Assembly time at designated pick up location </p><p>08:00 PM – ETD Manila</p>
<p>05:00 AM – Breakfast along the way (own account)</p><p>07:00 AM – Cagsawa Ruins</p><p>08:30 AM – Daraga Church </p><p>09:00 AM – Check in at the accommodation</p><p>12:00 PM – Lunch time (own account)</p><p>01:30 PM – Solong Eco Park</p><p>03:30 PM – Sumlang Lake</p><p>04:30 PM – Lignon Hill, Japanese Tunnel</p><p>05:30 PM – Legazpi Blvd./ Sleeping Lion </p><p>07:00 PM – Dinner Time (own account)</p><p>08:30 PM – Back at the hotel</p>
<p>05:30 AM – Wake up time </p><p>06:00 AM – Breakfast (included in the package)</p><p>06:30 AM – ETD accommodation off to Sorsogon</p><p>09:00 AM – ETA Sorsogon (start with Island hopping)</p><p>12:00 PM – Wash up return to port area</p><p>01:30 PM – Lunch time (own account)</p><p>03:00 PM – Bulusan Lake</p><p>04:30 PM – Barcelona Church and ruins</p><p>07:00 PM – Dinner time ( own account)</p><p>08:30 PM – Back at the accommodation</p>
<p>06:00 AM – Wake up time </p><p>06:30 AM – Breakfast (included in the package)</p><p>08:00 AM – ETD accommodation </p><p>09:00 AM – start with side trips along the way (Camalig Pinangat, Guinobatan Longganisa, CWC)</p><p>12:00 PM – Lunch time (own account)</p><p>01:30 PM – Basilica Minore (Naga)</p><p>02:00 PM – Pasalubong buying</p><p>07:00 PM – Dinner (own account)</p><p>11:00 PM – ETA Manila</p>
SITES TO VISIT
- Cagsawa Ruins
- Daraga Church
- Sumlang Cave
- Ligñon Hill, Japanese Tunnel
- Legazpi Blvd./Sleeping Lion
- Sorsogon Islands (Tikling island, Juag Lagoon, Subic Liit, Subic Laki & Calintaan Cave)
- Bulusan Lake
- Barcelona Church and ruins
- Camalig Pinangat
- Guinobatan Longganisa
- Solong Eco Park
- Bring enough cash with you in case of emergency.
- Exchange currency in Manila or at the airport before the tour to get fair rates.
- Bring your sunblocks, sunglasses, umbrellas and caps to protect yourself fro m the sun. Wear thin and light clothes to keep you comfortable, also bathing suits for water activities.
- Always check the weather prior to visiting the outdoor destinations especially the Cagsawa Ruins and Mayon Volcano.
- You will receive confirmation email instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam or Junk Folder or notify us via email.
- Your email confirmation is considered as your booking voucher.
- Once confirmation received, please contact the number found on your booking voucher via e-mail to get the driver’s details for your specific tour.
- The booking is valid on the date and time specified only .
- You must arrive at the meeting point on time. If your are late, the van will not wait for you.
- Please bring an identification card of each passenger on the day of the tour for identity verification.
- Child 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Child 4 years old and above is considered adult, please include them on the booking to ensure a seat.
- Big bags and luggage that require excessive space inside the van and can cause discomfort to others are not allowed. If you wish to bring big luggage with you, pls purchase a seat for your luggage as Luggage Seat.
- Once booked, no cancellations, refund or changes can be made.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for No-Shows or Late Arrivals.
- Activity will be cancelled where there is Force Majeure like typhoon, earthquake, strike, volcanic eruptions etc. You will be notified and refund will be given if u wish not to reschedule your tour or compensate with another tour.
For Cancelled Tour due to Force Majeure, you can choose any of the following:
- You are entitled to a full refund if you do not wish to exchange it with another Package Tour with different destination.
- After the cancellation has been made if permitted by the weather conditions,confirmation of the rescheduled date would be after 2-3 days.
- For weekend tour, tour will be automatically rescheduled the following week.
- You can choose alternative tour of the same price equivalent to the tour you purchased.
- You can avail another tour with higher price and pay the price difference.
- In case you choose a tour with lower price than the tour you purchased, no refund will be given for the price difference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes.
- Please understand and comply the rules and regulations of the company upon signing.
- Let’s Get Travel has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and the likes.
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Any unnecessary/harsh actions and/or words between the guests and driver and/or coordinator will be given legal action.
- Littering inside the vehicle and/or damaging any part of it are definitely not allowed and are not tolerated. The guests should be responsible of their actions and maintain order.
- Children/Young adults ages eighteen (18) below alone are not legal to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of permissible age will be allowed.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written testimony/ document between the guest/s and the company will be denied.
- For cancelling less than 30 days before travel date your payment is automatically forfeited.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than 2 weeks, the guest/s shall anticipate with low standards due to lack of preparation from having short notice.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animals shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse in any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food, activities, except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund to the company in a written contract in able to accomplish complete travel package.
- Illegal and unlawful acts by the guest/s and/or driver will not be tolerated. Report any acts of maliciousness immediately to the company manager or staff.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost issues due to negligence and the likes.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferrable as long as the new person/s will provide the necessary documents needed the same day the listed guest cancelled, with the Letter of Intent to Cancel from the Lead Guest in replace of the new person/s and should send this letter and new guest’s ID not less than 5 days before your Travel Date or this person’s booking reservations will be automatically be forfeited.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Confirmed reservation is considered final. No Shows, re-booking or cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the reservation fee and booking deposit.
- FOR JOINER TOURS: If the tour was cancelled because of the bad weather, the tour will be automatically rescheduled the next 2 days or until the weather permitted. For weekend tour, the tour will be automatically rescheduled the following weekend. Big bags and luggage that require excessive space inside the van and can cause discomfort to others are not allowed and/or subject to additional fee.
- LET’S GET TRAVEL is not liable for any accident or any unpleasant happening during the tour.