Baguio is a city and hill station located on highlands with an altitude of 1450 meters above sea level (4760 feet) in the middle of the island of Luzon, in Benguet, Philippines. Due to its cool mountain weather, Baguio is considered the summer capital of the Philippines. Because of its many pine trees it is also called the City of Pines. In is also one of UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network, the first city in the Philippines to join the list.
The tour includes nature walking and sightseeing around the city that could give insights about culture, tradition and history of Baguio.
Every February, the city celebrates the Baguio Flower Festival also known as Panagbenga Festival which is a month-long annual festival especially celebrated upon arrival of spring and to pay tribute to the city flowers which they called Kankanaey which means “Season of Blooming” . Street parades, colorful floats and costumes and native dance displays have drawn huge crowds to Baguio every year.
- Roundtrip Van transfer from Manila-Baguio-Manila
- 1 Night standard room accommodation (room sharing)
- Toll fees, gas, driver’s meal and accommodation
- Permits, environmental fee, entrance fees
- Driver/Tour guide/Tour Coordinator
- Baguio City Tour
- Adjustable Itinerary for your preference
- Entrance fee at BenCab Museum (optional)
- FX ride to Café in the Sky (optional)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Other optional activities and services that are not part of standard inclusions
<p>11:00 PM – Assembly time at designated pick up point</p><p>12:00 AM – ETD Manila to Baguio</p><p></p>
<p>04:30 AM – Café in the sky (optional)</p><p>05:00 AM – Breakfast at Café in the Sky (optional)</p><p>07:00 AM – Strawberry Farm (La Trinidad Benguet)</p><p>08:00 AM – Colored Houses</p><p>08:30 AM – Bell Church </p><p>09:30 AM – Mines View</p><p>10:15 AM – Good Shepherd</p><p>10:45 AM – The Mansion </p><p>11:00 AM – Wright Park </p><p>11:30 AM – Botanical Garden </p><p>12:00 PM – Lunch (along the way – own account)</p><p>01:30 PM – Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto</p><p>02:30 PM – Diplomat Hotel</p><p>03:30 PM – Burnham Park </p><p>06:00 PM – Camp John Hay </p><p>07:00 PM – Dinner (along the way – own account)</p><p>09:00 PM – Check in at the Accommodation </p><p></p>
<p>07:00 AM – Wake up Time </p><p>07:30 AM – Breakfast (own account)</p><p>08:30 AM – Check out at the accommodation </p><p>09:00 AM – Baguio Cathedral</p><p>10:30 AM – BenCab Museum (optional)</p><p>12:00 PM – Lunch at Good Taste Restaurant (own account)</p><p>01:30 PM – Baguio Market</p><p>03:30 PM – PMA</p><p>04:30 PM – Lion’s Head Kennon Road</p><p>05:30 PM – Dinner (along the way – own account)</p><p>10:00 PM – ETA Manila </p><p></p>
SITES TO VISIT:
- Lion’s Head
- Bencab Museum
- Wright Park
- The Mansion
- Mines View
- Good Shepherd
- Lourdes Grotto
- Diplomat Hotel
- Burnham Park
- Bell church
- Strawberry Farm
- Baguio Cathedral
- Camp John Hay
- Cafe in the Sky
- Our lady of Manaoag
- Baguio city is located in highlands and mountains so we recommend you to bring sweater, jackets or other comfortable clothes as it is generally cold throughout the year except summer from March-May.
- You will receive confirmation email instantly after booking.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam or Junk Folder or notify us via email.
- Your email confirmation is considered as your booking voucher.
- Once confirmation received, please contact the number found on your booking voucher via e-mail to get the driver’s details for your specific tour.
- The booking is valid on the date and time specified only .
- You must arrive at the meeting point on time. If your are late, the van will not wait for you.
- Please bring an identification card of each passenger on the day of the tour for identity verification.
- Child 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- Child 4 years old and above is considered adult, please include them on the booking to ensure a seat.
- Big bags and luggage that require excessive space inside the van and can cause discomfort to others are not allowed. If you wish to bring big luggage with you, pls purchase a seat for your luggage as Luggage Seat.
- Once booked, no cancellations, refund or changes can be made.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for No-Shows or Late Arrivals.
- Activity will be cancelled where there is Force Majeure like typhoon, earthquake, strike, volcanic eruptions etc. You will be notified and refund will be given if u wish not to reschedule your tour or compensate with another tour.
For Cancelled Tour due to Force Majeure, you can choose any of the following:
- You are entitled to a full refund if you do not wish to exchange it with another Package Tour with different destination.
- After the cancellation has been made if permitted by the weather conditions, confirmation of rescheduled date of tour would be after 2-3 days.
- For weekend tour, tour will be automatically rescheduled the following week.
- You can choose alternative tour of the same price equivalent to the tour you purchased.
- You can avail another tour with higher price and pay the price difference.
- In case you choose a tour with lower price than the tour you purchased, no refund will be given for the price difference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Upon the Company’s request, present acceptable proof of name, age, habitual residence address and a valid ID for security purposes
- Please understand and comply the rules and regulations of the company upon signing.
- Let’s Get Travel has the right to cancel any appointed date/schedule just in case there should be a problem/risk at the specific area of travel due to unwanted natural calamities, unexpected events that may hinder trip such as typhoon, floods, governmental regulation, strikes, riots, cancellation of permits, and the likes.
- Some tourist spots might skip due to weather conditions and uncontrollable circumstances.
- The company is not liable for any lost or damaged belongings of the guests.
- Any accident or unpleasant happening during the tour, within the travel, especially works of nature (storm, earthquake etc.) is not the liability of the company.
- Children/Young Adults ages eighteen (18) below alone are not legal to make any reservations. Therefore, negotiating with a legal parent/guardian, manager, personal travel guide of permissible age will be allowed.
- Any negotiations whatsoever without written testimony/ document between the guest/s and the company will be denied.
- If the guest/s would still like to reserve in less than 2 weeks, the guest/s shall anticipate with low standards due to lack of preparation from having short notice.
- Pets or carrying of any type of animals shall be discussed by the guest/s and the company. However, the company reserves the right to refuse in any reason as long as it is for the better, and depending on the situation.
- The company will cover the travel expenses of the guests in terms of transportation, hotel/lodge accommodation and tour only and does not include personal affairs such as souvenirs, food, activities, except when guest/s and the travel agency agrees to do so. However, the guests shall entrust the fund to the company in a written contract in able to accomplish complete travel package.
- Be sure to double-check baggage or any belongings before and after leaving appointed place of meeting as well as before and after destination arrival/departure to be secured of personal possessions and avoid theft and/or lost issues due to negligence and the likes.
- For Package Tours, cancelling less than 30 days before travel date your payment is automatically forfeited.
- Any incidental/personal expenses and/or anything that is not specifically mentioned in the package inclusions will be charged on guest.
- The English text in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail in the travel and tours of any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and any other translation thereof.
- Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
- Deposit is non-refundable but transferable as long as the new person/s will provide the necessary documents needed the same day the listed guest cancelled, with the Letter of Intent to Cancel from the Lead Guest in replace of the new person/s and should send this letter and new guest’s ID not less than 5 days before your Travel Date or this person’s booking reservations will be automatically be forfeited.
- For Re-booking of Airline Tickets, the passenger will shoulder applicable fare, penalties, fees or fines requirements.
- The company will not be liable for any discrepancies that might happen such as deny for boarding and other immigration matters
- In circumstances wherein the passenger requires returning to point of origin, due to inadmissibility into a country of destination, and no refund will be given.
- Confirmed reservation is considered final. No Shows, re-booking or cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the reservation fee and booking deposit.
- LET’S GET TRAVEL is not liable for any accident or any unpleasant happening during the tour.